vendredi, août 12, 2005

things that made me smile today

1.

2. "Why Do Men Have Nipples? — Hundreds of Questions You’d Only Ask a Doctor After Your Third Martini," with answers to that and other medical questions.

3.The salsa moves cardio class at 24 Hour Fitness. It's the most fun I've had at the gym in, well, forever.

4. The Six Feet Under reference in this meme.
Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Go back to the sands of Laguna Beach
2. Redeem my Sephora gift cards
3. Bring Nate Fisher back to life
5. The French Saint Days dashboard widget.


6. This NY Times article: She's So Cool, So Smart, So Beautiful: Must Be a Girl Crush

7. Stats being over. The final was tonight and I'm a free woman for 20 whole days.

8. Going drinking with the girls. Allison and I hit the Alibi and Baja Betty's (with Denisse) and made beaucoup de amis at Betty's after class.

9. Dancing my arse off for three hours straight at Klub Eighties afterwards. I crawled into bed tired, sweaty, and very happy at 1 a.m.

10.

Aucun commentaire: