mardi, janvier 02, 2007

wookin' pa nub

It's a new year and time for a new you. Better yet, if you're single, it's time for a new you + a new special someone.

Given my experience in the online dating world, several friends have asked me for advice on the subject. All I have to say is: Match had numbers, but was teeming with the unwashed masses. Nerve lacked a critical mass (where I live). I never tried eHarmony, Craigslist, or Yahoo Personals. And although it's hilarious, the operative word when it comes toGoogle Romance is irony, sweet effing irony.

In the end, I chose OK Cupid on the advice of a friend because it had lots of people that seemed to match my demographic. The site itself was quirky, irreverent, fun, and completely gratis. I'm very pleased with the results.

Aucun commentaire: