samedi, janvier 01, 2005

new year's day

All IS quiet on New Year's Day. But I'm narrowing my track list for my Songs of 2004 CD that I'll be burning shortly. Some are songs that came out this year; others are songs that really resonated with me this year.
Dido - Stoned
Dido - Hunter
Dido - See you when you're 40
LP - Wasted
George Michael- Freedom '90
The Killers - Somebody told me
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
James - Say something
Elton John - Somebody saved my life last night
Sting - I'm so happy I can't stop crying
Kore & Skalp - Mon bled
Etienne Daho - Retour a toi
Crowded House - Fall at your feet
Crowded House - Private universe
Elvis Costello - My dark life
Beck - Lost cause
The Pretenders - Hymn to her
from the movie Camp - Here's where I stand
REM - Man on the moon
Annie Lennox - No more "I love you's"
Cali - C'est quand le bonheur
Georges Moustaki - Quand j'etais un voyou
The Beach Boys - God only knows
Phil Collins - Against all odds
Coldplay - The scientist
Nada Surf - Inside of love
Jen Foster - She
David Bowie - Life on mars
Nouvelle Vague - I just can't get enough
Nouvelle Vague - Love will tear us apart
Nouvelle Vague - In a matter of speaking

Aucun commentaire: