lundi, janvier 10, 2005

the soundtrack of my life (so far)

Okay, kids. Here's the challenge: Make a CD of 12 songs that are the soundtrack of your life. Track #13 is the song you want played at your funeral. Weighty stuff, to be sure. But a thoughtful challenge nonetheless.

I'm thinking that my childhood tunes will include:
These Are A Few of My Favorite Things (from the Sound of Music)
Rainbow Connection (from the Muppet Movie)
Theme song from the Dukes of Hazard - Waylon Jennings

And lots of other songs are racing through my mind, by these artists (to name a few): U2, Dido, James, Annie Lennox, Sting, Peter Gabriel, The Cure, Paul Simon (with and without Art Garfunkel), John Lennon, the Beatles, Sam Cooke, Gloria Gaynor, Neil Diamond, Roberta Flack, Don McLean, ABBA, and Queen and David Bowie .

Aucun commentaire: