vendredi, avril 29, 2005

it's official (sort of)

I got a letter in the mail yesterday that says:
We are very pleased to inform you that you have been recommended for admission to the _______ Master of Business Administration program. Official admission to the University can only be granted by the Graduate Division. You will receive an e-mail notifying you of official admission to the university when your application file has been processed.
The letter later stated that because I have no Economics background (and because my stats class was in 19*ahem*93) that I am "strongly encouraged to pursue some form of remedial work."

So it's off to summer school for a riveting semester of econ and stats.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome. I'll be in summer school too but I will be brushing up on my calculus. Woo hoo!

Anonyme a dit…

Once again 'you are the best'! Arrgghhhh Stats drove me nuts! I so hope you get a good Prof as it makes all the difference.....Yeah Happy!

SG.