mercredi, août 10, 2005

discussed at dao son

It felt good when T greeted me by name as I walked into Dao Son tonight. I've missed San Diego's best rice vermicelli with chicken these past few months ...

Things to remember from my conversation with Marta:
  1. A friend is always happy for you when you're happy, independent of whether or not she had anything to do with your joy. If the person isn't, then ask yourself if she wishes you harm.
  2. Some people are very nice until you actually get to know them. But even the ones that aren't so nice can serve a purpose.
  3. Pay attention to the moment of clarity in a relationship when you know that you just can't listen to another word out of the other person's mouth.
  4. You either really accept the things that you're unhappy about in your partner or just move on. There is no middle ground.
  5. Not to be so damn pleasant in my next relationship.

Aucun commentaire: