dimanche, septembre 18, 2005

me, from a to z

[A is for age:] It's a state of mind. I was born in 1975.
[B is for booze of choice:] Red wine or a fruity cocktail.
[C is for career:] W is for Web diva and erstwhile lackey.
[D is for your dad's name:] I call him Popi.
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] Alcohol, an appetizer, a GSOH, and my camera.
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] I can't pick just one. Currently in heavy rotation: Lloyd Cole, The Divine Comedy, Pulp, Teenage Fanclub, and David J.
[G is for favorite game:] Physical: Tennis. Mental: Trivial Pursuit.
[H is for hometown:] San Diego is where I've lived the longest.
[I is for instruments you play:] Once upon a time? Piano, flute, and piccolo.
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Apple butter. Or my homemade lemon curd.
[K is for kids?] Not right now. Someday ...
[L is for living arrangements:] I live with my golden retriever. And a nice Japanese guy.
[M is for mom's name:] I don't call her.
[N is for name of your crush:] The position is presently vacant. Do Peter Krause and Bono count?
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Yes. I beat cancer two years ago.
[P is for phobias:] Being in a swarm of insects. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.
[Q is for quotes you like:] What quotes don't I like?
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] 14 years.
[S is for sexual preference:] I'm straight, but most of my friends aren't.
[T is for time you wake up:] When my bladder tells me it is full.
[U is for underwear:] Yes.
[V is for vegetables you love:] Broccoli, onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, orange bell peppers, potatoes, white corn on the cob. And I realize that tomatoes are a fruit. Hmm, what about peppers? I detest mushrooms and avocado.
[W is for worst habits:] I lack the typical vices. But I have been known to correct other people's grammar, care far more than I should about what others think of me, and hold others to the same standards to which I hold myself. Oh, and I'm super-literal.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] Every inch of my body has been x-rayed. See [O is for overnight hospital stays:].
[Y is for yummy food you make:] It's all good.
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Taurus.
Via Edgar

Aucun commentaire: