lundi, septembre 05, 2005

unexpected

Friday's ho-hum night out was 180 degrees different than Laura and Aaron's wild party Saturday night. Interesting people and conversations, surprising revelations, and alcohol were plentiful. Suffice it to say that I didn't get home until after 7 a.m. Sunday morning.

Four hours later, I was off to LACMA with Sarah and Elbert to enjoy the Treasures of Tutankhamun, André Kertész retrospective (Washington Square Park, 1954 pictured at right), and the preternatural Albrecht Dürer engravings and woodcuts. Later, I made a spontaneous trip to Jivewire with 'Jerry' and Mrs. Z. and fortuitously reconnected with George, Ticey, and Jamie.

Today, I let my body begin to recover from a weekend of fun and sleep deprivation. Then, it was off to lunch with Tony before going into work for a bit and dropping some duckets at IKEA with the roommate.

And not so unexpectedly, I'm quite behind in my reading and homework for Org. Behavior.

1 commentaire:

Sandra Younger a dit…

Burning the candle at both ends, are we? And to think the most exciting part of my weekend was a trip to Hollywood Video. But then, I AM retired.