mercredi, septembre 14, 2005

wallflower

Diana's post on being a wallflower no more left me smiling for hours.

After class tonight, I headed to Claire de Lune to get caught up on some OB reading. After two hours of torture, I decided to go home. I had just stepped off the curb when a Peruvian civil engineering student (and former professional club soccer player) stopped and chatted me up for awhile before asking me out.

Remembering my unsolicited advice to Diana, I agreed to tea with him sometime soon.

Once I got home, I visited Chez Z & Mrs. Z, explained my dating demographic, and watched the last minute of a kick-ass freestyle dance performance by a guy that was about to get booted from that dance show on Fox.

He was so good that I've added this to my dating wishlist: Must dance well and actually exhibit a willingness to do so in public places (or be willing to learn how to dance). Bonus points if you can salsa, swing dance, or lindy hop with me.

Aucun commentaire: