full time work + grad school ≠ balance
To get back in balance, I'm recommitting to doing all that I can to take care of myself physically and emotionally. Starting today, I will:
- Exercise at least four times a week and start training for a half-marathon next spring / summer.
- Pay attention to my food intake for nutritional value and overall calories.
- Get at least seven hours of sleep each night.
- Drink at least nine glasses of water or herbal tea every day.
- Take my vitamins/ supplements every day.
- Reach my original goal weight/ BMI by Thanksgiving (6 lbs/ 1% to go); reach my revised target by New Year's (16 lbs / 4% to go).
- Take better care of my skin and teeth.
- Strive to avoid overscheduling/ overcommitting myself personally and professionally.
- Revisit my life goals monthly and gauge my progress.
- Just 'be' in the moment.