vendredi, octobre 28, 2005

equilibrium

full time work + grad school ≠ balance

To get back in balance, I'm recommitting to doing all that I can to take care of myself physically and emotionally. Starting today, I will:
  • Exercise at least four times a week and start training for a half-marathon next spring / summer.
  • Pay attention to my food intake for nutritional value and overall calories.
  • Get at least seven hours of sleep each night.
  • Drink at least nine glasses of water or herbal tea every day.
  • Take my vitamins/ supplements every day.
  • Reach my original goal weight/ BMI by Thanksgiving (6 lbs/ 1% to go); reach my revised target by New Year's (16 lbs / 4% to go).
  • Take better care of my skin and teeth.
  • Strive to avoid overscheduling/ overcommitting myself personally and professionally.
  • Revisit my life goals monthly and gauge my progress.
  • Just 'be' in the moment.

Aucun commentaire: