vendredi, mars 03, 2006

like crack, only more addictive

My colleague Lori brought my Girl Scout cookie order to work today. Being halfway through a tube of room-temperature thin mints (it's not even lunch yet) prompted this exchange:

H: "Save me from myself."
Lori: "Save you from yourself? I can't even save me from myself."

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Big downside to not having a single American working in my office? No one to bring their daughter's Girl Scout Cookie order forms into the office so I can purchase 4 boxes of Thin Mints (all mine!).

I guess you could say it's actually an upside in downside's clothing. But I'm still bummed nevertheless...

Christine a dit…

If you like those, don't go near Hershey's Peppermint Patty Cookies. Highly addictive. Even better than Mystic Mints.