mercredi, août 09, 2006

counting me down

How well do you know me?

Ten movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Amelie
3. City of God
4. Strictly Ballroom
5. The Big Lebowski
6. Best in Show
7. Dune (David Lynch version)
8. Priscilla Queen of the Desert
9. The Shawshank Redemption
10. Amadeus

Nine places I'd like to visit:
1. Peru (Machu Picchu, Cuzco)
2. China (all over)
3. India (Agra/Benares, all over)
4. Egypt and the Holy Land (Israel, Jordan)
5. Ireland (all over)
6. Cambodia (Angkor wat, etc.)
7. Kenya (Maasai Mara)
8. Turkey (Istanbul, not Constantinople, Cappadocia)
9. Spain

Eight of my favorite foods:
1. Wine (it is a food, right?)
2. Cheese
3. Pastries
4. Beef
5. Potatoes
6. Pasta
7. Ripe, fresh fruit and veggies from the farmer's market
8. Bread

Seven people I'd invite to dinner:
1. Julia Child (she's invited early, for obvious reasons)
2. Eleanor Roosevelt
3. Che Guevara
4. Stephen Biko
5. Zheng He
6. Margaret Bourke-White
7. Leo

Six things I could never do without:
1. Food
2. Water
3. Oxygen
4. Sleep
5. Travel
6. Hope

Five jobs I've had:
1. Embittered teenage fry schlepper at Burger King
2. Au pair
3. Salesgirl (and scooper of dead fish in the aquaria) at Pet Kingdom
4. Freelance writer for Leapfrog
5. Web lackey

Four places I've lived:
1. Norfolk, VA
2. Madrid, Spain
3. Paris, France
4. San Diego, CA

Three TV shows I loved watching:
1. Six Feet Under
2. The Daily Show
3. Yan Can Cook

Two adjectives that describe me:
1. irreverent
2. relevant

Something I would rather be doing right now:
1. Travelling
Via Diana

Aucun commentaire: