jeudi, septembre 21, 2006

thursday, september 21, 2006

Help comes when you need it most
I'm cured by laughter

Mood swings
Not sure I can cope
-James, "Waltzing Along"
7:00 a.m. Led Toastmasters meeting
9:02 a.m. Bought groceries at Trader Joe's, Henry's
10:00 a.m. Got a haircut
11:30 a.m. Saw my therapist
12:42 p.m. Talked to Leo
1:30 p.m. Had CT scan
2:14 p.m. Left hospital, got in car, heard stereo blaring "Waltzing Along," sang along. Loudly.
2:51 p.m. Watched "Six Feet Under," spoiled Casey
4:48 p.m. Answered Allison's call
5:17 p.m. Called my dad
5:30 p.m. Ate dinner with Cherie's girls
7:59 p.m. Visited Cass
9:07 p.m. Stopped by Leo's

Help: My CT scan went off without a hitch.
When you need it most: I have great friends. Thanks for the calls and e-mail as I search for answers to what's going on with my body.
I can cope: My results could take up to 10 business days. I am so grrrrrrrrrrrrr about my HMO right about now.

Aucun commentaire: