lundi, décembre 04, 2006

hatriotism

Have I mentioned that I urban dictionary.com?
hatriotism
  1. Proving your patriotism by hating the people the government tells you to hate.

    Well, I guess they've added a new country to the list of our enemies. I better hate them, too, if I'm going to prove my hatriotism.

  2. A term best applied to right-wing fearmongers who claim anything non-white and non-Christian to be evil. It's also the force behind such measures as the Patriot Act, the Defense of Marriage Act, and the War on "Terror" (a.k.a. Oilgate).

  3. By keeping the terror alert in America at a constant high through acts of hatriotism, the Bush Administration hopes to distract the average American voter just long enough to win his or her vote this November. Those darned evil-doers.

Aucun commentaire: