mercredi, janvier 24, 2007

back to square one

I'm looking for a roommate. (The last one was great, but his best friend just moved to San Diego and they got a place together.)

Anyhow, I've been posting my ad in the campus publications and avoiding Craigslist because I don't want to deal with the unwashed masses en masse.

This was one of the responses I got through the college bulletin board. I should say that this wasn't my first e-mail with the guy. But this was his response after I asked about what he was looking for in a living situation and telling him more about the room, my schedule (work, school, time with Leo), dog, etc.
Thanks for the mail respond,i will like to tell you my timeframe for looking
for a place i will be moving down there by febuary ending so i will liek to
look for a female and nice aprt to live well i do work as stylist for a
living,well i do need the room for some years okay i will like to tell ou
that i'm honest caring loviug faithful Loyal and trust worthy lady i don't
like when people are cheat on so i will like to the price of the Good so
that my dad can make out the payment as soon as possible
Argh. So, if you know me and know someone who's looking for a place to live, then please e-mail me. By the way, the room's $700 furnished, $650 unfurnished.

And the "price of the Good" is so high that ain't nobody able to afford it right now.

Aucun commentaire: