Ruby is a 5-year-old Flat-Coated Retriever. We got her on Craigslist when her owner had to move. We're training her as a therapy dog due to her high intelligence and sweet disposition.
- Missing her top right front tooth (she looks like a hockey player when she smiles).
- Grins with her mouth closed, but her lips pulled back (so that you can see all of her teeth) when you get home.
- Wiggles when she walks because she’s a little bit pigeon-toed.
- “Editorializes” – she loudly punctuates our conversations with Scarlett O'Hara-esque sighs.
- Gets excited when she hears the word “work” – she goes to work with my partner a few days a week.
- Is afraid of most cats.
- The beach
- “Watching” TV with us on the couch
- Waiting for walks
- Having to work for food
vendredi, avril 17, 2009
national pet month
I just entered these photos of Ruby in the National Pet Month contest at work, along with the following information. I hope we win!