mercredi, août 19, 2009

so we're okay, we're fine.

I've come to believe that you never really know someone until you've been through a crisis together. In our time as a couple, Leo and I have weathered a few storms (including a tropical cyclone). But in the past few days, I've learned that there are no limits to his love and that I can trust him with anything.

It's wonderful to have a partner who gives as much as he gets. It's also incredibly comforting when things don't go according to plan and life doesn't just disappoint you -- it kicks you in the teeth.

But I'm okay. I'm fine. And I fervently believe in The Power of Two.
We'll look at them together
Then we'll take them apart
Adding up the total of a love that's true
Multiply life by the power of two.

You know the things that I am afraid of
I'm not afraid to tell
And if we ever leave a legacy
It's that we loved each other well.

Aucun commentaire: