mercredi, novembre 17, 2004

'sexiest man alive'


November 29, 2004 issue

Please sit down.

I say that because I actually have friends who don't think Jude Law is attractive. Intelligent people can disagree, but I feel more than a bit vindicated. Mind you, this is the first time I've used People magazine as the justification for, well, anything. But everyone knows that the hard-hitting journalists at People are the experts when it comes to beautiful people.

Jude Law, star of “Alfie” and “I (Heart) Huckabees,” has been named this year’s “Sexiest Man Alive” by People magazine.

“What’s he all about? Supernatural good looks, supersize talent — and so nice, he might just kiss you if you have the nerve to ask,” People says in its latest issue...

She took the words right out of my mouth:
Naomi Watts, who starred with Law in “I (Heart) Huckabees,” describes the 31-year-old actor as “the most beautiful man who ever walked the Earth.”

Law, divorced from Sadie Frost and now dating his “Alfie” co-star Sienna Miller, told The Associated Press recently that despite his sex symbol status, he’s no Lothario.

“I grew up, I suppose, always looking for commitment and looking for a relationship, and that’s why I got married so young. ... And I’m in another relationship now,” he said. “So that just seems to be my pattern.”
Lest you question my reading habits, I found this on a reputable news site. And I'm not some freakish, obsessed fan. I'm just a single woman smitten with one incredibly handsome man.

Aucun commentaire: