jeudi, janvier 06, 2005

zenmaster jeff says: "no, it has to be meatloaf"

At lunch yesterday:

Happy: " What would be your last meal on earth?"
Jeff: "Something light..."
Kevin: "Why something light?"
...

Happy: " So Jeff, back to you. Last meal on earth?"
Jeff: "It depends on whether or not I'm being executed."
Kevin, Happy, Nina: "Why does it matter?"
Jeff: "Because if I were being executed, I'd wanna choke."
Kevin: "Why?"
Jeff: "To deprive them of the joy of killing me."
Happy: "So what's the meal?"
Jeff: "Meatloaf."
Kevin: "With ketchup?"
Jeff: "Huh?"
Nina, Happy, Aaron, Kevin, Denisse: "Ketchup."
Jeff: "What?"
Happy: "Condiments, ketchup."
Denisse: "Sauce."
Jeff: "No ketchup."
Denisse: "Why meatloaf?"
Jeff: "Because I'd wanna choke."
Denisse: "Can't you choke on anything else?"
Jeff: "No, it has to be meatloaf."

...

Happy: "What if you died peacefully in your sleep?"
Jeff: "It depends on what time I'd be dying."
Kevin: "Why does that matter?"
Jeff: "I'd have a light meal, so I wouldn't have nightmares about dying."
Aaron: "I see his point."

Aucun commentaire: