1/2 cup Kahlua
1/4 cup vegetable oil
16 oz sour cream or yogurt (I've used lowfat sour cream. I've also used nonfat vanilla yogurt. Either is fine.)
12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour bundt pan (I use the cake mix to keep from having a white, dusty-looking cake).
- Sift cake mix into bowl, add remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Using a hand-held mixer, blend for 30-45 seconds or until mix is moistened. Using mixer on medium speed, mix for another 90 seconds, or until all ingredients are well combined.
- Cook for 40-55 minutes (check every five minutes for doneness).
- Cool in pan for at least one hour.
- Invert onto serving plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.