mardi, septembre 20, 2005

seven seven seven

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Finish graduate school
2) Take voice lessons
3) Run a marathon
4) Live abroad
5) Become fluent in at least two more languages
6) Donate my body to science
7) Orgasm

7 things I can do:
1) The Hustle
2) Speak three languages
3) Kick most anyone's ass at trivia and word games
4) Bake/ cook from scratch
5) Touch my tongue to my nose
6) Use an incident light meter (and flash powerpack) in a difficult lighting situation
7) Laugh at myself

7 things I cannot do:
1) Hard math
2) Sing loudly on key
3) Suffer fools / tolerate stupidity
4) The same thing over and over again
5) Fake love
6) Run a seven-minute mile
7) Stop talking

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Intelligence
2) Creativity
3) Confidence
4) The ability to speak several languages
5) Having a curiosity about the world (and a similar open-minded worldview)
6) Wit and a good sense of humor
7) Sincerity

10 things that I say most often (see 7 things I can't do #7):
1) He's not my demographic
2) ... not so much
3) Effing
4) Please hold ...
5) Bonjour
6) And
7) That doesn't exactly inspire confidence
8) Nice
9) So
10)Get my knickers in a twist/ panties in a wad / undies in a bunch

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Bono
2) Peter Krause
3) Jude Law
4) Michael Vartan
5) Patrick Dempsey
6) Kyle McLachlan, circa "Dune"
7) Pierre Boulanger


Shamelessly pinched from Diana.

1 commentaire:

Christine a dit…

LOL. Great lists. You do say "that does not inspire confidence" a lot ;).

I'm in love with Michael Vartan too. If you saw Alias on DVD, don't watch the extras where he gushes over the Stanley Cup... turn off!