dimanche, octobre 16, 2005

clueless

Apparently, Luis E. doesn't read this blog.

I say that because (in spite of the fact that I told him I really wasn't interested in him a month ago) he called Thursday at 10:21 p.m. and left the following message:

Hi, how are you? This is Luis. It's been awhile since we've seen each other and I want to see you. Let's meet for coffee tomorrow night. Call me.
So much for him taking the hint.

Sidebar: Who calls after 10 p.m. during the week? Am I the only one who finds his statement a wee bit presumptuous? (Time is my most precious commodity these days. And I usually have plans for Friday and Saturday night before 10:21 p.m. on Thursday.) Stepping off my soapbox now...
Thanks to Susan G. and to Zach and Rhiannon for deciphering Luis' incoherent voicemail.

Aucun commentaire: