mercredi, décembre 13, 2006

freedom

In the immortal words of Georgios Panayioutou:
Freedom
I won't let you down
I will not give you up
Gotta have some faith in the sound
It's the one good thing that I've got
I won't let you down
So please don't give me up
Because I would really, really love to stick around ...

But today the way I play the game is not the same
No way
Think I'm gonna get myself happy ...

Freedom
You've gotta give for what you take

But today the way I play the game has got to change
Oh yeah
Now I'm gonna get myself happy ...
I'm done with this semester. Now I can focus on the other 900 things on my to-do list, the most urgent/ important of which are:
  1. Writing my speech for Toastmasters that I will give tomorrow.
  2. Figuring out who's going to take care of Casey over the holidays now that my roommate has given notice.
  3. Getting more than 4.5 hours of sleep tonight. (That's what I got last night, and the night before, and ...)
  4. Avoiding getting sick. My roommate's got a nasty bug and I'm starting to feel really crappy.

Aucun commentaire: