- 6:30 a.m. Woke up and realized that my cold is going to be a doozy.
- 7 a.m. Rallied and got myself to yoga.
- 9 a.m. Went to OB/GYN for colposcopy due to a recent pap smear that revealed mild cervical dysplasia. The doctor seemed pretty nonplussed about what he saw, but still took some samples while he had me dilated.
- 10:30 a.m. Saw urgent care doctor who confirmed that my cold will be a doozy, and prescribed the mega decongestant to stave off the inevitable ear infection.
- 11:30 Ate my breakfast (finally).
- 12 p.m. Experienced mild pain as my dentist did the prep and buildup for a crown that will be ready on March 23. Actually felt sorry for the dental tech as she adjusted the temporary crown for the 50th time.
- 1:30 p.m. Returned item at IKEA, bought potting soil at the Home Despot.
- 2:15 p.m. Got a haircut.
- 3:30 p.m. Enjoyed a massage in PB. Learned that my poor posture and looking slightly up while at the computer 12+ hours a day are the reasons for my chronic trapezius tension and upper back pain.
- 4:45 p.m. Called my dentist and told him that my temporary crown was coming loose.
- 6:15 p.m. Successfully started charcoal to grill dinner on.
- 7:15 p.m. Winced at the first bite of Leo's grass-fed steak with chimichurri and then proceeded to chew small bites of steak 3 times before swallowing. Made sure to chew on opposite side of mouth from crown.
- 9:30 p.m. Thanked Leo for improving my mood before walking him out.
- 11:15 p.m. E-mailed work to say that I won't be in tomorrow because of the cold and because the temporary crown came off. Decided that I didn't feel sorry for the dental tech anymore. It's not supposed to be that temporary.
mercredi, mars 07, 2007
it's not supposed to be that temporary
Recap of today: